Honored Contributor

Open a Papa Johns No Contact app

This is really neat.  I opened up a phone app with Papa Johns Pizza.  But it's a No Contact account.  You place an order of pizza, etc.  Pay by credit card including tip.  Driver pulls up to your house.  Puts pizza on a clean surface, rings doorbell.  Stands 6 feet behind pizza.  You pickup pizza and close door!  Can't wait to try Grubhub.  They have a similar set up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Open a Papa Johns No Contact app

I ordered Popeyes chicken a week or two ago and it a similar arrangement, with GrubHub delivering to me.  Loved it!

Honored Contributor

All the delivery apps I use, Door Dash, Ubereats, Grubhub and Posfmates are doing this now. I pay online and prepay tip and they leave it at the door and send me a text. 

Honored Contributor

Oh yea, 'no contact' is the 'new normal'... You don't need an app... I ordered from Papa Johns online and this was what I got too... Can't do it often, though... Sorry, but not paying almost $30, with the delivery fee and driver tip, for pizza that's typically pretty mediocre... Of course, just about anything's better than Domino's and I wouldn't order from them anyway, just because I'm so darned tired of their commercial...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...