Super Contributor

Re: Oopsie at Kanye West Concert

I read where he would not go on with the concert and was smug............anyway.........so happy I am older and not in the YOUTH of today...........I am embarrassed for them.

Respected Contributor

I'm not surprised by anything this person does.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for him - personally or professionally.

Respected Contributor

I can't stand him...never could.

Another big mistake for Kim.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

It's interesting how as a society we have come to tolerate just about anything in someone's behavior because they are a "celebrity". They are excused for rudeness, filthy language, violent videos and who knows what else because it is "performance art", "edgy" or whatever people call it. He lost his mother so let's give him a break. Nope, many people have losses in their life but don't use it as an excuse to justify their holier than thou attitudes.

If some ordinary Joe went onstage at a company event where an employee was being honored as employee of the year "Joe" jumped up and said that's not right, my girl (fill in the blanks) is a way better employee, that man would be hung out to dry on these boards.

KW is what he is and he is unlikeable at best. Having Grammys means nothing more than any other award given out. Only the Peoples Choice awards are basically given out by fans, the others can be won by politics within the industry.

Respected Contributor

guess he didn't learn from our vp's similar painful moment a few years back. ouch!

Honored Contributor

.....it's an established fact now. The man is a fool. A sad and pathetic fool.

Honored Contributor

On 9/15/2014 chrystaltree said:

.....it's an established fact now. The man is a fool. A sad and pathetic fool.

Respected Contributor

I read the article, didn't watch the video. Who sends their body guard in to tell the person to stand up?! What a jerk! I can't believe anyone willingly hands over money for this person.

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

That man is an egotistical IDIOT. Kim + Kanye are perfect for each other. They are legends in their own minds.

Geez, who DOES something like that? He might want to rethink some things. Sometimes life knocks you down to help you understand.