Super Contributor

Re: Oopsie at Kanye West Concert

On 9/14/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I don't know which I find to be more mind-boggling .... {#emotions_dlg.crying}

That West would act like a spoiled child and refuse to continue unless everyone stood up ...

OR ....

that people actually PAY MONEY to see this idiot. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Both are equally mind-boggling, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 ILikeShade said:

Honestly, I have no idea how kids and young adults from other countries can relate to him.

From other countries? I don't know how anyone from anywhere can relate to him.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

He's widely respected within the industry & has a ton of Grammys. He's innovative...and people are confused with that.

Instead of trying to understand and/or appreciate his work, it's just easier to hate.

Honored Contributor

Why the masks when he performs?

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 Peachysue said:

Why the masks when he performs?

It's the ""Nacho Libre"" tour.

Honored Contributor

Why not? Daft Punk...deadmou5....it's just part of the act.

Honored Contributor

I have never heard of a Nacho Libre tour- LOL LOL still strange with the masks... and sids, those names are foreign to me too, LOL

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 Peachysue said:

I have never heard of a Nacho Libre tour- LOL LOL still strange with the masks... and sids, those names are foreign to me too, LOL

Silly Peach! Daft Punk was huge this yr w/ Pharrell and desdmou5 is a famous DJ. It's just a "bit" to get everyone talking...kinda like costumes when performing. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh yes, silly me! Why didn't I know all that? I am so out of the knowledge circle, hahahahahahaha. Thanks for updating me, sids!
Go VOLS
Respected Contributor

On 9/14/2014 sidsmom said:

He's widely respected within the industry & has a ton of Grammys. He's innovative...and people are confused with that.

Instead of trying to understand and/or appreciate his work, it's just easier to hate.

I don't like rap music. It sounds ugly and repetitious whether it's coming from Kanye, Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azeala, who has the ugliest rapping voice of them all, imo!