Valued Contributor

Re: One word to describe your significant other

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden, what a powerful  thread you  started,  Made me stop, and think, and appreciate  . .Hope you have a lovely spring!Thanks again..Hugs, Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

kindhearted

Honored Contributor

Calm

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden, great thread! 

Esteemed Contributor

@cody2 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Ladies I do apologize for my snark on this thread and please know it does fill my heart that you all have found happy and substantial relationships.  Although things did not shake out for me I wish you all the very best and God bless that you found your soul mate . . . long may you love my friends , , , Heart

LOL, @momtochloe. You can't be snarky even if you try. No apologies necessary. I might add that the one word I would use to describe my FIRST husband would be the exact opposite of the word to describe my second one. Maybe you will have better luck next time, just like me and many other women. Smiley Happy

I wholeheartedly agree @cody2@mtc is one of the sweetest, fair and most logical posters on this board. 

Just because the first one didn't shake out doesn't mean there isn't something else out there. I also know that many people who have wonderful and very full lives being single. I felt that way when I was single. There is more than one way to live life to the fullest Heart

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

One word is so difficult but if I have to choose just one it would be tenderhearted.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@SeaMaiden, great thread! 

@Bri36 I have enjoyed reading all the posts....some were so cute, some so funny!

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

@SeaMaiden, what a powerful  thread you  started,  Made me stop, and think, and appreciate  . .Hope you have a lovely spring!Thanks again..Hugs, Maryanne 

@Keeper of the koi  What a nice thing to say! You made my day!😊

Respected Contributor

Forever...!

Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Would be "poofed."

------

@Zhills I gotta know.  Clue please.