Respected Contributor

Re: One talent you wish you had.......

Like others here, I'd like to have a beautiful singing voice.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Trusted Contributor

I was a piano performance minor in college so do possess musical ability.  Unfortunately I cannot carry a tune. I wish I could.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

2 talents I wish I had. Singing and art!

I can play guitar (as a matter of fact I restarted lately because I was "rusty") and I play my Casio keyboard. I used to be in choir (in school), and sang good (but not great), and that was before stupid smoking (I quit smoking 11 years but cannot sing good at all anymore!).

And art, I draw stick people (Haha). And my oldest granddaughter is a beautiful and talented artist. She sketched and painted many musician portraits for me (some of which I have hung through out the house). 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Portrait/scenic painting Norman Rockwell style.  {And being able to organize my stuff}

Esteemed Contributor

An ear for learning languages other than English.  It's very hard for me to learn other languages.  And, second, I'd love to be able to paint 

Valued Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Evie2004 wrote:

SWIM!!! I am afraid of deep water, can float a little, but would love to be able to jump in & swim laps, like my husband does..or swim in the ocean before I die..I have actually dreamed I was swimming..too late for lessons I think!

@Evie2004

Never too late!Smiley Happy

Image result for swimming in the ocean

Related image

@on the bayThat top picture terrifies me, but looks like fun!

Esteemed Contributor

I wish I could dance!  I have two left feet - not an attractive feature for a girl.  I'd also love to be able to sing, but it's a lot easier to get through life being a terrible singer than it is to be a terrible dancer. Woman Sad

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett