Respected Contributor

Re: One talent you wish you had.......

Cryptography with an add-on of perfect pitch.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Compose music.  I play the piano well and I play all these wonderful pieces that were composed by people from way way back to now.  I have written a few small pieces, but I wish I knew how to really put together a fantastic piece.

I also wish I knew how to do some handy-man work around the house like put up curtain rods, etc.

P.S.  Nananana59, I am so sorry you had a bad experience with piano. I am a p. teacher and I really try to make beginning piano so much fun so kids will get a wonderful start.

Honored Contributor

@Evie2004 wrote:

SWIM!!! I am afraid of deep water, can float a little, but would love to be able to jump in & swim laps, like my husband does..or swim in the ocean before I die..I have actually dreamed I was swimming..too late for lessons I think!

@Evie2004

Never too late!Smiley Happy

Image result for swimming in the ocean

Related image

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Ice skate like the figure skaters!!

Respected Contributor

Ability to visualize and decorate.
Respected Contributor

Hi Yorkie/Everyone,

Like most of you I wish I could sing.  I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket Cat Embarassed

Cat

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wish I could draw and paint. Portraits, scenery.

Respected Contributor

I have no talents so anything would be good.  I would like to be artistic.

Honored Contributor

Playing the piano,

Image result for animated music notes

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish I could Read/ understand music (and play any instrument).  As a kid, I tried a few instruments and quit everything quickly.  I have a Masters degree but Even today when I try to understand written music, it baffles me - I'm amazed how anyone translates and incorporate all those symbols and  into timing and melodies... really!  

I think reading and playing music develops a certain part of the brain that is very advanced and utilizes abstract thinking.  I'm a substitute teacher and recently a 4th grade high level pianist tried to explain to me how to read music and I couldn't understand, still today... I envy and admire others who can do this!