Honored Contributor

Re: One talent you wish you had.......

SING.  Wow, the crowd. LOL  Celine .

Honored Contributor

I wish using or creating complex spreadsheets came naturally.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Playing the piano.  My granddaughter plays like an angel.  She's really gifted.  I think if you can do that you could always entertain yourself if you are sad or lonely or just want people to come over to you.  Ha!

My parents forced me to take piano lessons--I was five years old.  Every Monday the piano teacher would come to my house for my lesson....I hated it.  They told me I had to take lessons until I graduated high school!  I told them when that day came, I would never touch that ****** piano again....and I didn't.....I'll be 67 next week....thanks for letting me vent after all these years.....glad your granddaughter enjoys playing the piano....without being forced to!

Esteemed Contributor

Play strings - guitar & violin. I selected band in elementary and can play clarinet but have grown to love strings. Getting arthritis so won't take lessons for guitar.

Fluent in foreign language. I can do something about that and should improve on what little skill I have. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I would love to be able to write good poetry, I can only write bad verse unfortunately, LOL.📚

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Sing, play the saxophone, be a computer whiz, paint, dance, just to name a few. If I sound like an untalented, uncoordinated clod-hopper, I do believe the shoe fits darn it.

Trusted Contributor

Hands down it would be the ability to sing well. My family has heard me say this numerous times, as I think it is one of the greatest gifts of all. 

Im my next life I am coming back as Adele!  Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

SWIM!!! I am afraid of deep water, can float a little, but would love to be able to jump in & swim laps, like my husband does..or swim in the ocean before I die..I have actually dreamed I was swimming..too late for lessons I think!

Honored Contributor

My grandmother was a great pianist, even played in concert. I took lessons for a short time, but was not gifted like she was.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sing,I can't  carry a tune.  🎤 🎼                                                    Swim, Tried but never could . 🏊‍♀️