Super Contributor

Re: One of the few REAL MEN left in Hollywood...

I just do not see the attraction to John Hamm. Not my cup of tea. Didn't he just do a stint in rehab? Not that that is unusual in Hollywood.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

I don't think he looks too thin at all.

I think he looks thinner in the pictures posted by the OP than he normally does. Maybe it's the suits. Dressing like that is cute for young men, but Jon might be a little old for that look. However, make no mistake, he is still {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 RainCityGirl said:

I just do not see the attraction to John Hamm. Not my cup of tea. Didn't he just do a stint in rehab? Not that that is unusual in Hollywood.

I just saw on tv news that he's doing another stint in alcohol rehab.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 magicmoodz said:
On 3/24/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

I don't think he looks too thin at all.

I think he looks thinner in the pictures posted by the OP than he normally does. Maybe it's the suits. Dressing like that is cute for young men, but Jon might be a little old for that look. However, make no mistake, he is still {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

He does look thinner. I prefer a few extra.

Honored Contributor

Just not my type .... don't care for men with deep black hair and paste white skin.

Super Contributor

If the OP finds him handsome that's her prerogative. I think it's a lot of hype as with so many in Hollywood. At best he's average looking IMO. But, honestly, what does that have to do with his being a "real man"? What does that even mean? The term means something totally different to me. More about his character and life choices. He has spoken in the past of struggling with chronic depression and he is at present battling alcoholism. Won't commit to his long time gf because he says you only need marriage if you have kids. Sounds sad. Not anyone I would be the slightest bit interested in for a variety of reasons.

Super Contributor

On 3/24/2015 chickenbutt said:
On 3/24/2015 tansy said: OMG!! That plaid suit!

I don't care for plaid at all - like EVER. But I think he's kind of rockin' that plaid suit a bit!

Ha ha! I don't! BTW, I read in today's paper that he just got out of rehab for alcohol addiction...I had no idea...

I do agree that in his role in Mad Men, his character really embodies 50's and 60's chic.

Honored Contributor

Jessa, I like you, too Smile

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Valued Contributor

On 3/24/2015 FlowershopGirl said:

Did someone mention Paul Walker?! He has always been one of the guys I thought embodied all-American yet sexy and manly. I just love him and its sad how he passed.

This guy isn't my type in the looks department either but I hear he's nice.

Yes, I did!

ITA ..That was a very sad day...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Esteemed Contributor

Geez, there's lots of real men in Hollywood. That guy is just another.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust