Honored Contributor

Re: One of the best things I got from the Q board is....

@Lucky Charm

I posted the red bean recipe for you in kitchen forum. 

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty  I did search recipes, but they were only inquiries, no replies.

Off to look...

THANK YHeartU!!!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@shoekitty  I did search recipes, but they were only inquiries, no replies.

Off to look...

THANK YHeartU!!!

@Lucky Charm

I think the heading is

"lucky charm, here is the red bean recipe"

Esteemed Contributor

When I had diverticulitis and surgery and a cancer scare, this board was my total support system. 

I can never thank them enough.  There are too many to mention separately, but they ALL are appreciated and I am grateful for their support.

Don't know if I hearted all of the responses but they are all appreciated.  Especially the ones who stuck with me all the way through the ordeal.  Love you all.  Thanks again!

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

... the wonderfully diverse and fascinating posters, who are willing to share experience, knowledge, resources, advice, support, life stories, humor, (and sometimes the needed "I never thought of it that way" or "I need to look in my own mirror" moments ).   I've learned so much here, so I never could summarize or select specifics.   Even though I can get aggravated at times, or even annoyed with myself for what I post, I'm grateful for the community of human beings out there on the other side of the nicknames.

@dooBdoo

I'm very open about my life . . . after all,  I have nothing better to do than sit here all day, pretty much alone.  However, I do realize I leave myself open to much criticism at times.  I have a couple of things that have happened to me of late . . . and sometimes I even write and post them . . . and then go back and delete them because I'm pretty sure they will be attacked by several others, for no other reason than it was me who posted it.  So I'm doing it less and less. 

I am not saying I don't get a lot of support and love because I do, I feel I have a lot of friends here, and I will admit I would be lost without them.  And, as you say, I have learned a lot from folks wiser than me.

@LilacTree Heart

Yes reaction gifs

*Call Tyrone*