Esteemed Contributor

Re: One Of The Prettiest Fall Seasons In Years.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Othereeeen    We'll be in a fine kettle of fish if barges can't navigate the Mississippi and then there's a railroad strike AND Christmas!  What else can happen?

Shhhh @Kachina624 ! Don't ask.Smiley Surprised

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Hi @CrazyKittyLvr2 

We also have had a beautiful fall so far.  The leaves have held on through the change of colors.  Aside from a cold snap earlier in the week, the temps and the sun have made it quite pleasant.

I am completely justified in buying 4 jean jackets since the summer.  I have had a chance to wear them all many times so far.  LOL

Honored Contributor

We had considerable rain last weekend....and the WEEDS have sprouted on the mountains.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Othereeeen    We'll be in a fine kettle of fish if barges can't navigate the Mississippi and then there's a railroad strike AND Christmas!  What else can happen?

@Kachina624    Freezing rain (or snow) on the low desert ????    (Flag is supposed to have 65mph winds tonight.)   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

The weather is in the sixties, the nights cool and comfy and the leaves changing, lovely colors!!!  I love this time of year and have been enjoying every day!  I welcome the cooler weather, it energizes me.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    We had gusts near that at the airport this afternoon.  Not so much at my house further north.  There is Tijeras Canyon near downtown cutting through the mountain and winds race through it like a banshee.  Well probably get a freeze, flurries Monday morning.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624     We had a "freaky" rainstorm last weekend....a deluge came down at 11 inches per hour.    Couldn't see out the windows. 

We are expecting "cold"  (70's) tomorrow...  Sudden change from the 90's.    Early winter, maybe.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    I know you have long johns all freshly starched, ironed and ready to go.  After all, 70° calls for drastic action.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi    I know you have long johns all freshly starched, ironed and ready to go.  After all, 70° calls for drastic action.

@Kachina624    You know it !!!!!    I've already tested the bathroom heater...

♥Surface of the Sun♥