Honored Contributor

Re: One More-Charles And Camilla Christmas Card

"Well, whatever in love means". I can not imagine the pain and hurt that Diana felt when he uttered those words. That told me all I needed to know.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Charles and Camilla: Deserve each other. What kind of woman goes to the home of the man she's having an affair with as if it is her home? The Kind attending their wedding. Charles knew he didn't love Diana. Whimpy Charlie-wanted his mistress, and wife as well.  Diana "Forever England's Rose"⚘

Respected Contributor

Well, she married him (no big prize) and got a ton of plastic surgery out of the deal....her face used to resemble a dried up lizard! Not exactly a beauty, inside or out.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Well, she married him (no big prize) and got a ton of plastic surgery out of the deal....her face used to resemble a dried up lizard! Not exactly a beauty, inside or out.

Where did you read that she has had plastic surgery?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I just think that a Christmas card should look out to the ones you are greeting and wishing happy holidays, rather than just gazing at and conversing with each other.

I would want the ones I am sending it to, to know they are loved and thought about.

This just looks like they are thinking of themselves.I would feel totally left out of whatever it is they are celebrating.

Well, ok. Not ok.

And thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

If you haven't seen Harry and Meghan's card yet you won't like that one either.  They have their backs to the camera looking at fireworks from their wedding reception.  Talk about no eye contact.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

I love it but then I saw the original photo on the Daily Mail website. They are so in love. Heart

Respected Contributor

Reminds me of the song "The look of love"

Trusted Contributor

It might be just me.... but I don't like cards that are so posed and formal. I want to see real life. I mean is that how they sit around out in the garden! It just seems fake. 

Honored Contributor

"Whatever love means" pompous expression on his face. Pray it be God's will live long enough: Prince William's coronation. Love! His Christmas photo. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree. They are looking at eachother NOT at the people they are saying Happy Christmas to. As a personal photo it is very nice but not for a Christmas card.