Honored Contributor

Re: One More-Charles And Camilla Christmas Card

@seaBreeze wrote:

I would be embarrassed to send this card to anyone--simply reminding everyone these are two 'sinners on parade.'  

Then I guess none of us should send Christmas cards. Oh well, makes my life easier since I, too, am one. 

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Philip was a well-known ladIes man with many rumors of affairs. It’s mentioned in documentaries, biographies and press reports.

@bikerbabe

I've also read that he was quite a womanizer (where's the respect for his wife?).   There was press recently about their anniversary, and talking about their magical "love story".   I nearly gagged.  What a crock.  What hypocrites.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  I just read your post here that has been removed.  Just want you to know that I share the truth of this tragedy.  

Yes, It is common knowledge, Charles jealousy: remember their first trip. 

People ran towards Diana's side of the street. Diana: "In her own words" 

Felt badly for him. Truth is, Diana's loving nature is the reason why people

loved her from the beginning, and still love her today, and will continue on. 

@phoenixbrd

I removed the post. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't admit to/consider having an affair with a married man, but then each to their own what they consider unethical.

Valued Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

I would be embarrassed to send this card to anyone--simply reminding everyone these are two 'sinners on parade.'  

Add "two HOMELY people" on parade.

Respected Contributor

Had Diana not died tragically and so young none of this would even be discussed.   She would have probably remarried and gone on with her life.  Lots of people, royal or not, have affairs, get divorced, get remarried, every single day around the world.

Nothing new.

I think that the photo is lovely, they do seem happy and isn't that what everybody strives for during these few short years we have on earth?

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

It is interesting that this year the royal cards are not showing any seasonal attire or colors.I like the photo ...the way they look into each other’s eyes says a lot.

Yeah, would never guess this was a Christmas photo

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@minkbunny

Charles infidelity: Is what destroyed the marriage, along with his jealousy. 

He knew better, selfishly wanted both his mistress and wife. End of story.

Really is disgusting, and seriously, makes me sick to my stomach.

Honored Contributor

I don't know nor do any of us know that Charles "loved"Diana.

His comment "Whatever love is" to the press when they asked if they were in love, sure doesn't express someone so in love.

And as for having to marry a certain person because of royal protical,he had a choice and he chose to keep his mistress and marry Diana.

Even though Diana knew of their relationship, as others have said, I bet she was believing and hoping when she married that they could have a good marriage, but as she said,"It was a bit crowded" There were 3 in the relationship.After it all fell apart, I bet she felt like why should she not have affairs as well.

It just is beyond any kind of moral or human ethics that I can understand, esp. trying to justify it by saying he had to marry someone like Diana.

It just is selfish.

I'm glad that both get along with his sons if they do. We never know what really happens in others lives though, despite happy pictures.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay  Well said.   Charles had a choice and he continued his affair after his mock marriage.  I have often wondered what Diana's sons really think of their father and his unethical behavior that utimately led to their mother's death.  We will never know.  Those secrets will never reach the common folk.