Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

Geez, that's awful.  If I had the power, like Samantha Stevens or Jeannie, I'd send an electrical zap through his keyboard for you.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry. I can't imagine still wanting to post on a chat after being outed. It might be one guy that is blamed but how many more could act?

smh

Honored Contributor

Why are you shaking your head at me, one has nothing to do with each other.

@Lila Belle wrote:

I'm sorry. I can't imagine still wanting to post on a chat after being outed. It might be one guy that is blamed but how many more could act?

smh

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom

You are accusing me of harassing him, wow your comment blew me out of the water. If you read my post he has chosen me to stalk, he has been posting nasty venomous things about the other chatters for years and has now stooped to this level. Posting personal info is stalking and a crime

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

....please keep your negative answers out of this

Comments like this can/do/probably started this in the first place.

Harrassment just doesn't fall from the sky. 

Hopefully we can glean something from this experience

which will help in the future.  Look/Read/Listen/Learn

@Mz iMac

EXCELLENT advice!

You think by making a comment like no negative comments please, that it invites someone to post her personal information online and posting in a threatening manner like this lunatic has? I am sorry but someone nuts enough to post her personal information and to threaten her like he has needs NO kind of comment to cause him to do this, just a simple disagreement is enough for them. He is obviously very disturbed to do such a thing and to me your comment is akin to asking a rape victim how short was her skirt. I don't care if she cussed him out there is simply no excuse for that!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.