Honored Contributor

I like the ski jumping. Not that I like to see them wipe out or anything...icon_twisted devil.giflol!

Respected Contributor

I've watched figure skating for many years. I'm now 65 and as far back as I can remember, jumps have always been an important part of skating. I, too, much prefer the artistic portion but now quads are the way to go. I also love watching Jason Brown skate. He's always just so perfect! 

Respected Contributor

I won't watch a minute of it...I'm ashamed our country is participating, we know what's happening.

Honored Contributor

I like Winter Olympics. I will be watching the skating.

Esteemed Contributor

@tototwo wrote:
Anyone else excited to watch the Olympics starting next week?

What's your favorite event

@tototwo 

I have loved the Winter Olympics for decades. Ice hockey has been a major part of my whole life, as has been just ice skating.

Will not be watching any of these Olympics because of reasons I won't express on these forums. I have stopped watching several professional sports because of similar reasons.

Were it up to me?   🇺🇸

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I may watch some of the events, but my most favorite was Lillehammer 1994 Olympic Winter Games........

Respected Contributor

I'm with you @kitcat51 and @hckynutjohn .... that's all I am saying.

Respected Contributor

LOVE the Winter Olympics....will be watching!

Respected Contributor

I love the Opening Ceremonies, seeing all ages that have been practicing for this. Age five to 70s. Something to break up the long Winter.

Team Shuster ( Curling) live 70 miles N. of me in Duluth. MN. Curling is often the brunt of jokes. Speed skating and the Luge. I enjoy it all.  We gotta cheer those Jamacians for Bobsledding. I got a kick out of them talking to the Queen about training and pushing vechicles. She kind of giggled.

I feel sorry for the athletes and all the desention and politics they are facing. I hope all stay safe and healthy. They work so hard to make it that far no matter where they are held.

Frequent Contributor
I refuse to watch the Olympics ever again after the appalling cover-up
of the sexual abuse of all those young female gymnasts. The Committee knew for years what was happening. It should be dismantled.