Valued Contributor

When do the Olympics start ? And when do the conventions start? Looking forward to the Olympics but not the conventions. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I just know they're all during the next few months.  If I wanted to watch any, I'd Google for dates.  I don't love the summer Olympics and have no plans to watch eiither convention this year.

Respected Contributor

I could not care less about the conventions, but the Olympics are in August!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

R---Cleveland

D---Philadelphia

When?  not sure, but seems i heard last night the R is in 5 weeks.

hnj

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I believe July for both.  I'm looking forward to the Olympics.  I won't watch or read anything about one convention; I'll watch "my" candidate accept the nomination.  The speech, the balloons dropping, the family picture.  I will watch that, which I think is on the last day but I won't watch a minute of anything that comes before it.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I believe July for both.  I'm looking forward to the Olympics.  I won't watch or read anything about one convention; I'll watch "my" candidate accept the nomination.  The speech, the balloons dropping, the family picture.  I will watch that, which I think is on the last day but I won't watch a minute of anything that comes before it.

if only I had a candidate, they both scare the living ****** out of me. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@jaxs mom

Only 1 scares the BEjez-ez out of me. Got my vote ready to cast on 11-04-16.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

RNC-Jul 18-21

DNC-Jul 25-28

Summer Olympics-Aug 5-21

POTUS election-Nov 8th

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Were are so scr3wd no matter which one wins.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I think it may come down to who has the better backstroke.