Esteemed Contributor

I loved her! She was such a beautiful woman---inside and outside.

Trusted Contributor

Love her.  It's sad.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Olivia Newton John

[ Edited ]

Such a beautiful sweet soul, lover of all animals....voice like an angel-RIP-Godspeed on your next journey.🥰

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 I read not to long ago,she was doing really good.i know she battled breast cancer twice.ive this kind of cancer as well and you always hold your breath with your annual mamagram

Respected Contributor

I was so sad to read this today.  I've been a fan of hers from the beginning.  She was a beautiful person, inside and out.  Rest in Peace, Olivia.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

Truly sad.  The gracious comments are a sign of the respect in which she was held and the joy her music brings, a role model for many.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a. Beautiful woman. Full of grace, humor, empathy and strength. Not to mention an abundance  of talent.  She used her talent wisely, fought the fight , and finished the race.  May she Rest In Peace.  Very sad for us. Her battle was long and hard.  She did good.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't help but think of happy times watching John Travolta and Olivia N John in Grease...somehow we seemed invincible.  Throughout the years, the challenges of cancer that plagued her life surfaced.  She was a warrior, she fought the good fight. Sadness for all of us who shared in her happiness as well as the pain on her path.  She is well loved.....wishes for peace and light on your new journey ONJ.💐

John Travolta wrote, ""My dearest Olivia, you made all of our lives so much better. Your impact was incredible. I love you so much."

Esteemed Contributor

Very sad news. She was a good actress and made great music. Condolences to all in her family and close friends.

Rest in Peace  🙏

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I was saddened to hear that she didn't win her fight. May she rest in peace and soar with the angels.