Respected Contributor

Re: Olivia Newton John

[ Edited ]

I just heard, so sad.  I loved grease!  She fought a long hard battle.  Rip dear Olivia.  @amyb   (I’m sure I sang too so funny!).  

Cancer in the 90’s, 2017, then recently in her spine.  

@Moonlady    I forgot about Suddenly.  Thanks for sharing that link.  😢

Honored Contributor

Very sad news, I just finished reading her book Don't Stop Believin'. I was amazed at what she endured throughout her cancer battle.

I remember seeing her perform in Las Vegas in the '70's and she really was beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

So sad....R.I.P.

Stream rest in peace | sad instrumental 2019 by PROTHEX | Listen online for  free on SoundCloud

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Well that didn't take very long, on my Amazon Fire Stick homepage is the movie Grease that says watch now. 

Trusted Contributor

😢

Trusted Contributor

Many years ago my brother-in-law went to Olivia Newton John's ranch.  He worked for CBS and I believe they were doing a special, or something, and all I remember is that he said she was so nice.  He said she invited them inside for lunch - I think he said they had homemade soup and sandwiches and she was so friendly to everyone!

Respected Contributor

I just loved her voice and really enjoyed her role in Grease. She fought breast Cana er for many years. I am so sorry she is gone. She will be missed by many. 

Respected Contributor
She was a wonderful entertainer. What a fighter she was. At last she is pain free and restored.
Honored Contributor

I hate to hear this, she seemed so nice, and loved her and john in grease, she had a lovely personality.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

Many years ago my brother-in-law went to Olivia Newton John's ranch.  He worked for CBS and I believe they were doing a special, or something, and all I remember is that he said she was so nice.  He said she invited them inside for lunch - I think he said they had homemade soup and sandwiches and she was so friendly to everyone!

I truly can't imagine her being any other way.