Honored Contributor

Re: Olivia Jade celebrating mom's release from prison....

@Janey2  -  You are right.  Here are her shoes for 980.00:

Screenshot_2021-01-03 Gucci Leather Platform Loafer With Horsebit - Farfetch.png

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, What I could do with $980 @San Antonio Gal 

But I’m sure it doesn’t even phase her as that has been her life.  

Esteemed Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I wonder if they think the $500,000 spent was worthwhile, considering that Olivia didn't  want to go to college in the first place. 

It seems that Loughlin and her husband were either arrogant or lacking in intelligence to waste money like that.

@teganslaw  Not either or, but both, arrogant AND lacking in intelligence.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

When folks like this are incapable of earning genuine admiration, they settle for provoking angry judgement because it still makes them money.

ETA: That's the point of this picture, in my opinion. She's not wearing a mask and is partying. Trying to push those buttons in people who feel strongly about getting rid of Covid. It's very easy work, when you think about it. Just party in CA with mass casualties going on with no mask and boom lots of attention.

Your signature describes her to a tee."When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."

No mask for her! Lying and cheating are okay! No rules for her!   Too oppressive. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

It so interesting that when rich people get out of jail they still have money, cars etc.....  Look at Theresa from housewives of New Jersey  She actually came home to her mansion and a brand new car.  An average person goes to jail and may not have a home to go to or transportation.  Not sure how Theresa could still have all of her material things when I believe she had large fines and had to pay money back.

Trusted Contributor

I'm pretty sure it was chilly at the time that picture was taken if not just downright cold.  Look at her male guests.  They are wearing long sleeves, socks, etc and Olivia Jade clearly is playing look at me in this sexy tight dress and yes my legs are freezing.