Occasional Contributor

Older brand southwest style jacket

Hello, I hoping somewhat knows the answer to this. About 20 years ago I purchased a southwestern style jacket from QVC and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I "outgrew" it and donated it to Goodwill. I've been searching high and low for a replacement but am am unable to. I don't recall the brand and am wondering if anyone knew the brand. Unfortunately QVC no longer carries it. Thank you 

Honored Contributor

Re: Older brand southwest style jacket

Try Amazon

Honored Contributor

@BROOKE   Nobody could possibly know what you're talking about about without more description than what you've given.  There are many companies that specialize in westernwear;  have you done searches online to locate them?  Jean jackets are very common.  Virtually every QVC vendor offers them.  Is that what you mean? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@BROOKE    please give an idea of the style, fabric.... of this jacket so we know what it is you are looking for

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

cedarcanyon.jpgI remember a very pretty southwestern print jacket. I would call it sort of a barn jacket style. The brand was Cedar Canyon.

Honored Contributor

@BROOKE   After 20 years I doubt the jacket is still being manufactured.

Even so, without a pic nobody knows what you bought.

There are tons of places to purchase such a style of jacket and you just might find something you like even better.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

how about, it looks something like this: .........

With a picture of something that looks close to it that you have found online.

Or even a general description of fabric and cut, etc.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BROOKE @Could it have been Bob Mackie Santa Fe jacket.  This had embroidery on it. These show up on Poshmark, Etsy and eBay. Photo in following post.

Honored Contributor

AB99DEAA-9DD5-4006-B3A9-5B8C3DD5C908.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@BROOKE wrote:

Hello, I hoping somewhat knows the answer to this. About 20 years ago I purchased a southwestern style jacket from QVC and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I "outgrew" it and donated it to Goodwill. I've been searching high and low for a replacement but am am unable to. I don't recall the brand and am wondering if anyone knew the brand. Unfortunately QVC no longer carries it. Thank you 

Good luck for finding a twenty year old garment that you don't know the name of.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life