Respected Contributor

Re: Older Men Pursuing Much Younger Women

Just tell him you are not available; not interested; in a relationship. And then just politely ignore him. If he keeps pursuing tell him nicely, but firmly to please stop.

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 RedConvertibleGirl said:

Just tell him you are not available; not interested; in a relationship. And then just politely ignore him. If he keeps pursuing tell him nicely, but firmly to please stop.

Sounds pretty easy to me. And sensible.

-Kalli

Super Contributor

Sitting in hospital with poor dear mom who has fallen for the third time in 14 months......cracking ribs and reinjuring her already ravaged hip......time on my hands and need distractions........so I googled the guys above..........Pacino is 74 currently dating 34 year old........Costner is 60 married to much younger model, with whom he has kids, ages 7, 5, 4.......Dustin is 77 married since 1980 to his second wife....they seem to be of same generation......Harrison Ford is 72 married Calista Flockhart in 2010 when she was around 45 and he was 68...........
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Joey Heatherton said: Sitting in hospital with poor dear mom who has fallen for the third time in 14 months......cracking ribs and reinjuring her already ravaged hip......time on my hands and need distractions........so I googled the guys above..........Pacino is 74 currently dating 34 year old........Costner is 60 married to much younger model, with whom he has kids, ages 7, 5, 4.......Dustin is 77 married since 1980 to his second wife....they seem to be of same generation......Harrison Ford is 72 married Calista Flockhart in 2010 when she was around 45 and he was 68...........

hi Joey Heatherton, I hope your mom will be all right. That's the most important thing.

And, I still think these guys are hot {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

I remember Ursula Andreas now 78 dated Harry Hamlin for a few years, when he was 28 and she was 43...one child together...........
Super Contributor

Thank you, sunala!!
Honored Contributor

It doesn't matter re: the age. If you 'happen' to 'run into him' too often, then something's going on (with him). Now-a-days, it's easy to 'track' people, from what I've been hearing. Happened to someone we know............always being in the same place, etc. As I said before, I'd change my times and routes. See what happens. Go to the supermarket on a different day and time, etc. If you drive there, and you still keep running into him, I'd have a mechanic check under your car for tracking devices. I know, sounds ridiculous. But, things like this happen all around the country.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Oh, and make sure nobody is following you around while you are driving. If so, just drive into the nearest police station parking lot. Keep a list of the ones in your area, and/or the areas in which you drive (to).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

On 1/30/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

It doesn't matter re: the age. If you 'happen' to 'run into him' too often, then something's going on (with him). Now-a-days, it's easy to 'track' people, from what I've been hearing. Happened to someone we know............always being in the same place, etc. As I said before, I'd change my times and routes. See what happens. Go to the supermarket on a different day and time, etc. If you drive there, and you still keep running into him, I'd have a mechanic check under your car for tracking devices. I know, sounds ridiculous. But, things like this happen all around the country.

I don't really think it's that serious.

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

You are right, it sounds ridiculous.