Esteemed Contributor

What do you mean, how would they know this?

Whoever administers the injection hadn't even put it in him yet. There was no lethal concoction going into his veins yet. So of course when he began acting like he was hurting really bad and in agony, they would know he was faking.

As for the terror of "being killed," at least he knew it was coming and he had time to make his peace with G_d.

I imagine the baby he slaughtered had some terror going on, also. The way I see it when you do something that monstrous, terror is part of what you're buying. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. (Other than, I hope he made his peace with G_d, for his own soul's sake.)

Honored Contributor

It'll be over sooner than you think.

Respected Contributor
On 1/18/2015 mstyrion 1 said:
On 1/17/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

According to the Daily Mail, he was putting on....acting like he was in pain before they'd even given him anything!

How would they know this?

They certainly couldn't ask him if he was in pain afterwards.

I would think the terror of being killed would make one behave in strange ways.

I hate this kind of tabloid reporting.

So have you also put yourself in the place of the terror that baby and her family were in when they thought about what he did to that baby?

Respected Contributor
On 1/18/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

What do you mean, how would they know this?

Whoever administers the injection hadn't even put it in him yet. There was no lethal concoction going into his veins yet. So of course when he began acting like he was hurting really bad and in agony, they would know he was faking.

As for the terror of "being killed," at least he knew it was coming and he had time to make his peace with G_d.

I imagine the baby he slaughtered had some terror going on, also. The way I see it when you do something that monstrous, terror is part of what you're buying. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. (Other than, I hope he made his peace with G_d, for his own soul's sake.)

I read that same report. It said he knew he wanted to help others coming after him by trying to prove that the lethal injection what inhumane. No. Inhumane is murdering a little baby girl and whatever other horrors he inflicted. My heart is cold in regards to him. And I am not ashamed.

Honored Contributor

11 month old baby!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor
On 1/18/2015 cody2 said:
On 1/18/2015 mstyrion 1 said:
On 1/17/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

According to the Daily Mail, he was putting on....acting like he was in pain before they'd even given him anything!

How would they know this?

They certainly couldn't ask him if he was in pain afterwards.

I would think the terror of being killed would make one behave in strange ways.

I hate this kind of tabloid reporting.

So have you also put yourself in the place of the terror that baby and her family were in when they thought about what he did to that baby?

so, have you read my last post?

~Enough is enough~