Honored Contributor

Re: Okay, we've got this thing under control. I called Mark Harmon, Abby is on the case !

[ Edited ]

kdgn wrote:

But I don't see any dots in my post so that I can edit or add to my post!

i am using firefox browser and can see the 3 grey dots in the upper right hand corner of every post in this thread. not sure what device you are using? when you click on those three dots you will see several features there, including edit post.

on your own post the drop down (from the grey dots) will say:

1. edit reply
  2. mark as new
  3. highlight
  4. print
  5. email to a friend
  6. report inapproprite content
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: Okay, we've got this thing under control. I called Mark Harmon, Abby is on the case !

Maryebrown, ITA. I just saw all the games they're playing. Never visited that forum at all.😟
Respected Contributor

@kdgn wrote:

kdgn,

Come back to your original post and click on reply.  The dots will be in the upper right hand corner of the "box" that contains your post.  If you hover over those dots, you will see a drop down menu with one selection being edit.  Hope that helps.

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

Re: Editing Posts

[ Edited ]

@kdgn wrote:

To edit a post, click the three ellipses dots to the right of the post title (highlighted below.) You can edit or delete any reply post and now you can even edit the original post in any thread you start. 

EditDots.JPG

Respected Contributor

Sorry, I'm on IE and there are no grey dots to be had in any corner. No blue dots, no black dots, not dots at all............

Super Contributor

sunshine, bl;ess your heart,,I just found it while messing around.  thank you!!

Respected Contributor

kdgn, try Firefox.  Do you have the browser installed?

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

misspammie wrote:

sunshine, bl;ess your heart,,I just found it while messing around.  thank you!!

you are welcome misspammie, glad i could help out a bit! Woman Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Abbys going to need a lot of KawPow!!!
Respected Contributor

@kdgn wrote:

Sorry, I'm on IE and there are no grey dots to be had in any corner. No blue dots, no black dots, not dots at all............

I too am using IE and have no dots either.....darn!