Super Contributor

Okay ... so now Lisa R's picture is gone at the side of this page ... anyone notice?

Her picture is gone after two months ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Super Contributor

Re: Okay ... so now Lisa R's picture is gone at the side of this page ... anyone notice?

Why would it stay? She is gone. No longer works for the Q.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Okay ... so now Lisa R's picture is gone at the side of this page ... anyone notice?

It's about time.
Honored Contributor

I wondered why it stayed up so long.

Esteemed Contributor

I am surprised it took them this long to remove it. She's not coming back in spite of speculation to the contrary.
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't even notice! I think it's odd that it stayed up so long.
Honored Contributor

Gone, but not forgotten.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

Didn't notice but I wondered why it took them so long to remove it. Now maybe everyone can move on.

Esteemed Contributor

Good!!!

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Oh brother, it should have been taken down day one after she left. And no I did not notice until this thread.