Respected Contributor

Re: Okay, I’ll try again… ☺️

Oh @Just Bling  .....   I have already read about that! 😢😢😭😭. What was done to those beagle dogs is totally evil and that's all I have to say! They removed those dogs vocal cords... 😭😭😭😭😭

Respected Contributor

Thank you @MorningLover  for the additional info and clarification! 😊

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan 

oh please remove what they did to those dogs in your post.....just thinking about it makes me sick....and to think that same person is involved.

Respected Contributor

If some of the cosmetics companies can earn the titlle cruelty free, there's no excuse for the others not to follow. I didn't realize it but there are facilities whose sole purpose is to breed dogs so their pups are sold for testing. Others are culled from shelters.

Testing is a life of misery for many dogs, cats and other loving animals.

The first step is for retailers not to offer cosmetics not crueltry free. I know many of QVC's vendors are cruelty free, but not all. How about it QVC? Is that something you would consider?

Honored Contributor

They are testing vaccines on peope.  So we'll see what happens with that.  Some people are unhappy about that and are refusing to get the shot.  Which is causing a lot of  grief and unhappiness.

But we don't want to test anything on animals either.  Sort of a catch 22 we've got going isn't it?  Ah the irony.  

Respected Contributor

Testing on animals is important...vaccines, drugs, etc save lives.

Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

There are many companies who have tested on animals for decades. I would name one large company that most would recognize but would prob get poofed. DD has a good friend who lives a mile from the HQ where their products are made so this info seems to be accurate. 

Trusted Contributor

Testing on humans requires the consent of the person. Innocent animals have no choice. Cruel and inhumane.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

Thank you.  Will they test on humans now?

@ValuSkr They have to test on something.  Military?  Prisoners?  Customers?  I guess.

Question for anybody reading this .....

I think ending animal testing is a good idea, but for all these people protesting .... what's the alternative

You can protest until the cows come home, but where are the good ideas for what to do instead of testing on animals?  Has anyone come up with a better idea?