Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@jonbonAnd you've been here long enough to know a lot of posters don't read entire threads esp long ones.

I know!! I'm kind of new here, but am amazed by some of these very long posts, and some who have to "shout" with huge fonts or all caps.  One word: edit.

Honored Contributor
@jonbon. Well I was addressing your other point no matter what your main point was, since you chose to post both.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@jonbon. Well I was addressing your other point no matter what your main point was, since you chose to post both.

Fine. I was simply explaining. I apologize to you and anyone else who may have been offended in some way.

Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@CrazyDaisy     I am sure as the days/weeks go on...many more people will start to speak loudly to their governors....some officials are enjoying the power they have over the people in their state.  

We have all done our part to flatten the curve, those that are ill, elderly, afraid, need to stay home and and let the rest of us get back to work.  There is more to this than just flattening the curve.

I speak ONLY OF MY COUNTY...1 death and that person had cancer AND less than 50 covid cases. We can open up a bit more than other areas.

The town that our shop is in has 1 retail business....just one!!  There are a couple of pizza shops and  1 sit down restaurant....of course gas stations...chuches, the streets will soon roll up and the town will not exist.

Where I live is better business wise but like most small towns most retail is gone because of Walmart.  One larger store that sold clothing closed before the virus hit. 

The polls show the public supports the slow opening of the states. That makes me think the clientale  you need will not be there.  Do you think it will be?

I think it's horrible that small businesses  are not getting the support they need from our government.  They are failing you and I am so sorry.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ohio's Slow Re-Opening

[ Edited ]

@jackiew wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@CrazyDaisy     I am sure as the days/weeks go on...many more people will start to speak loudly to their governors....some officials are enjoying the power they have over the people in their state.  

We have all done our part to flatten the curve, those that are ill, elderly, afraid, need to stay home and and let the rest of us get back to work.  There is more to this than just flattening the curve.

I speak ONLY OF MY COUNTY...1 death and that person had cancer AND less than 50 covid cases. We can open up a bit more than other areas.

The town that our shop is in has 1 retail business....just one!!  There are a couple of pizza shops and  1 sit down restaurant....of course gas stations...chuches, the streets will soon roll up and the town will not exist.

Where I live is better business wise but like most small towns most retail is gone because of Walmart.  One larger store that sold clothing closed before the virus hit. 

The polls show the public supports the slow opening of the states. That makes me think the clientale  you need will not be there.  Do you think it will be?

I think it's horrible that small businesses  are not getting the support they need from our government.  They are failing you and I am so sorry.

@jackiew It is just me and my husband in our office. We get very few people thru the door. Our customers are business/industry.  Orders come in via the phone and email.  We will deliver  orders per our customers wishes.   Still no stimulus money nor can we get on the state's site for payment relief.  I am not against the slow opening,  I don't think I ever said that.