Honored Contributor

Re: Ohio Man Arrested in Plot to Kill Sorority Members

@Cakers3 @I was just going to bring up Roger when I saw your post. I have a copy of his manifesto and I closely followed his story. His video was chilling to watch. 

Esteemed Contributor

Another pervert huh?  They are everywhere.  I think this one has serious narcissistic personality disorder if he believes he's entitled to a woman.  People with this level of narcissim are psychopaths.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

His love life may improve if he gets convicted.

hehehehehehe, I like that one!  Maybe he can be on that stupid show Love After Lockup!

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

In December 1968, an individual named Marc Lepine entered a classroom of the Ecole Polytechnic Institute in Montreal Canada. He was a misogynist.   He had a rifle with him and ordered the men and the women to separate.  Men on one side of the room, women on the other.  He ordered all the men to leave the classroom.  Then he started shooting the women.  He killed a total of 14 women, & wounded 10.  He also wounded 4 men.  The shooting last 20 minutes.  After killing the first 6 women, he went from classroom to classroom targeting women.  He killed 8 more before shooting himself.  He said he wanted to kill the women because they were "terrorists"   It would be the second deadliest school shooting in Canadian history.  None of the men that were separated tried to help the women.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89cole_Polytechnique_massacre

Some psychologists will blame his behavior on his inability to bond with his own mother.  I say they are just evil.  I believe evil can be inherent very early in life.  I don't think it's always learned.

Honored Contributor

Yet another hate filled group of sickos who bring this country down.  I am so sick of all of them and wish they would go to a remote island and act out their hatred on each other.  Sadly these groups are all over the place and their hatred frightening. I will leave it at that with much more to say.

Valued Contributor

I have seen some of these guys on TV before. They are the type that most women would not look twice at much less date.

Honored Contributor

Many men who commit mass shootings are "incels". The term has been around for quite a while.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr   Well, not all of them.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1   Or maybe a better question, why do THEY think they are not popular w ith women. Can we say 'psycho killers ques que c'est?'

Honored Contributor

I have seen the university where the sorority was that he was targeting mentioned in only one of the several articles I read about this. It was Ohio State University (sorry can't now remember which of the online articles I read was the source).