Honored Contributor

Re: Ohio Man Arrested in Plot to Kill Sorority Members

He "admired" a man named Elliot Rodger who killed 6 people and injured 14 people, some outside a sorority house in CA in 2014.

2014.  This Tres Genco  had at least 6 years to continue his hatred and need for violence against women, yet was released early from a 17 month sentence for making terror threats in 2020.

He is 21 years old, which means he was as young as 14 when his delusions about women started, and it had been noted through the years about his disturbing behavior and thought processes.

Incel provided him with an outlet for his delusions.

Thankfully this plot was foiled but once again a person with severe mental disturbances was not treated, did not complete a slap on the wrist sentence, and was even discharged after only 4 months of basic training in the Army for conduct issues.

Truly the FBI was watching him since last year and thankfully his plot was stopped.

Yet he is only one of a group of very disturbed individuals in Incel who may be only venting,  who may be venting and fantasizing about violence, and who may be actually planning a full assault against women.

What a terrible, terrible situation.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Geez! 

Respected Contributor

@PickyPicky3 - Thank you for posting about this.  I had only heard about this group of self-hating and women-hating men who call themselves "incels" a few years ago, because I was stuck at a car dealership getting my car repaired, and there was an article in some magazine I was reading to pass the time about these men. The article made me feel disgusted and repulsed. Some of these men go to a plastic surgeon to try to improve their outward appearance so that they can find a way to fool and attract females so that they can improve their odds of satisfying their "intimacy" drives, but considering how deeply angry they are at females for rejecting them, how can a surgeon be expected to repair their resentment and hatred toward women?

These incels band together and spew online and in-person hatred about women as a common theme, as if doing that is perfectly normal for any well-adjusted person. 

What woman would want to be near such people filled with hate toward them, even if they looked every bit as handsome as Christopher Hemsworth on the outside?  

I have news for these incels--- Even unattractive men can attract women, with kindness, respect, a good sense of humor, and intelligence. Being handsome on the outside isn't everything, nor should it be.

Honored Contributor

proxy-image.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Yikes!  Well, that answers some questions.

I had never heard of this group, but the info here was really interesting.  Well, interesting and scary.    You get people who feel like outcasts together and here we are - in so many ways.  

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

A member of a group of "incel" men (involuntary celibate) has been arrested. Members of this group harbor hatred against women because they have been denied romantic activity. For details, search under the man's name Tres Genco. There are many reports available.

@PickyPicky3 

The first time I heard about these nutcases I thought it had to be a joke.  Nope.  They are angry and indignant that women would "deny" them. 

Since they are SO lacking in common sense, or just need someone else to blame, I am really glad the FBI is watching them.

I am guessing most women could spot them from their weird "vibe" ... the real problem is the ones women don't happen to notice.  yikes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

In December 1968, an individual named Marc Lepine entered a classroom of the Ecole Polytechnic Institute in Montreal Canada. He was a misogynist.   He had a rifle with him and ordered the men and the women to separate.  Men on one side of the room, women on the other.  He ordered all the men to leave the classroom.  Then he started shooting the women.  He killed a total of 14 women, & wounded 10.  He also wounded 4 men.  The shooting last 20 minutes.  After killing the first 6 women, he went from classroom to classroom targeting women.  He killed 8 more before shooting himself.  He said he wanted to kill the women because they were "terrorists"   It would be the second deadliest school shooting in Canadian history.  None of the men that were separated tried to help the women.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89cole_Polytechnique_massacre

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

A member of a group of "incel" men (involuntary celibate) has been arrested. Members of this group harbor hatred against women because they have been denied romantic activity. For details, search under the man's name Tres Genco. There are many reports available.

@PickyPicky3 

The first time I heard about these nutcases I thought it had to be a joke.  Nope.  They are angry and indignant that women would "deny" them. 

Since they are SO lacking in common sense, or just need someone else to blame, I am really glad the FBI is watching them.

I am guessing most women could spot them from their weird "vibe" ... the real problem is the ones women don't happen to notice.  yikes.

"They are SO lacking in common sense..."

🤯  Understatement of the year.🤯

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's not involuntary. It's completely voluntary. If they want to change their celibate status they can make themselves over and lower their standards. Then they may earn some feminine attention and approval. No one owes it to them. Or they can pay for it, as men like them have done throughout the ages.

They aren't involuntarily celibate. They could change their situation if they made an effort. No. They're just pathologically entitled and lazy. And that's their excuse to engage in domestic terrorism and hate crimes. As weak and pathetic as it gets.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

@PickyPicky3 

@Tinkrbl44 

"the real problem is the ones women don't happen to notice.  yikes."

Yes, Now women need a Incel Creeper Predator list to check before accepting a date.

I have been doing some reading since this post appeared and it is scary how much this group has grown and how venomous they have become.