Honored Contributor

Ohio Gov De Wine Tests Positive For Corona

There is some irony here, as this governor got a lot of publicity early on for imposing lockdown and stringent rules. No symptoms, didn't know he had it, will self-quarantine for 14 days.
Source: Foxnews
Honored Contributor

Re: Ohio Gov De Wine Tests Positive For Corona

That is not irony, unless of course he didn't take the requisite precautions.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Wishing him full recovery.

Respected Contributor

He always wears a mask.  His wife has been making masks for who ever needs them.  They have been vocal on how they are not seeing family (kids and grandkids).  Thoughts are that he got it from someone at work.  I heard his wife has it too.

Honored Contributor

He's 73. At least he'll have access to the best of care. Good health to him.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

• Let's not forget those strict mask mandates he put in place;  Closing down business, decimating the economy, keeping families apart, yep seems to be working.
Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

He always wears a mask.  His wife has been making masks for who ever needs them.  They have been vocal on how they are not seeing family (kids and grandkids).  Thoughts are that he got it from someone at work.  I heard his wife has it too.

This virus is crazy virulent. Waaaaaay more contagious than any cold. Seems like sustained proximity indoors is the key. All it takes, though, is one mistake.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@porcelain I've seen him on TV, didn't look that old!
Esteemed Contributor

@Travone wrote:

He mandated what each and every business had to do in order to reopen.  No sure why his offices would not be adhering to those struct restrictions.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy. Maybe they are!