Honored Contributor

Oh yeah, the world series...

That brought a lot of people together.  There's some winners and losers, I hope the kids can understand this.  I don't get into this, but congrats to the winners.  Sounds like it was a first for them.  That had to be exciting. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Oh yeah, the world series...

I live in the metro-DC area and it's crazy exciting for us right about now!  Congratulations Nats!!!!!  Well done!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal 

Well said!

Like @Krimpette  I'm in the DC Metro area (Maryland), and I'm happy for all the fans.  I don't follow baseball, but it is nice to have a winning team. 

It has been a long time since DC had a World Series win, so it is special for everyone that loves the game.

And it's wonderful to see how it brings people together.

Honored Contributor

I still think of the Astros as a National League team. Wish they had won but Congratulations to the Nationals. 

Honored Contributor

I am so happy the Nats one.  Patrick Corbin is from my hometown.

Respected Contributor

Even though I don't watch baseball I also would like to say congrats to the winners. I can't imagine how they and their town feel right now.

Honored Contributor

Well I guess I will have to keep enjoying the 2017 World Series win my Astros won. 

It is exciting when a team wins a title for the first time and I believe that is the case for the Nationals.  Great job and now for a really big parade and celebration!!!!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

We won!  We won!  We won!   YAYYYYY!

N-A-T-S, Nats, Nats, Nats - WOO!

Everybody, sing the Baby Shark song!   🎵🦈  🦈  🦈 🎵

What a game! We’re still pinching ourselves. These World Series games have given me a few more grey hairs, but they’re worth it! 

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal In my newly adopted hometown of DC in the Capitol Hill area let me tell you that even folks around here that don't follow baseball are just so happy.  15 years for the Nats to achieve this win and 95 years since DC had a team that won this championship.

When i was out doing some quick errands this morning everyone was smiling, despite the intermittent rain.Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh what a night!!!!