Respected Contributor

Re: Oh goody, another hard to find item

@gidgetgh   Ok, hope you don’t like my favorites!!!!   At least my deodorant is different.  I find just about the time you like and get used to something, it often happens.  😀😀😀

Honored Contributor

LOL  @Porcelain 

Honored Contributor

I am a happy girl. Amazon delivers!  It's the little things. 

A8BAE9AF-E69B-4823-92EB-512CD0B2A096.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@suziebee1 wrote:

Don't you hate it when they discontinue something you have used for years? It has happened to me with deodorant, hair spray, bras, and other things.  I find something I like and I stick with it. 

@suziebee1  Yes I do, especially when it is a bra!

Respected Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

Oh, that's always so frustrating. I have Amazon Prime and use the Subscribe and Save service to get deodorant, some OTC allergy medications, and Sonicare brush heads, and Clarisonic brushes, laundry soap, and HEPA air filters. It's easy and as long as I have 5 items delivered a month, I get a discount.

I got a notice from Amazon that one of my Subscribe and Save items was "out of stock" and they are looking.....why in he// aren't we Prime Member Subscribe and Save users grandfathered in for items?  Why do they think we subscribe for auto-delivery every month...

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@suziebee1 wrote:

Don't you hate it when they discontinue something you have used for years? It has happened to me with deodorant, hair spray, bras, and other things.  I find something I like and I stick with it. 

@suziebee1  Yes I do, especially when it is a bra!

Oh, totally!   I've dealt with that, with a favorite bra and now, when I find one I really like I buy a whole bunch of them.   I keep several in rotation and the rest of them are still packaged in a cabinet to bring out as needed.

Gidget - Glad you got your Arid XX.    I wouldn't want to be without it, either.  I think I have 3 or 4 still from my last order.  I just keep them in a cool place in the same cabinet in my bdrm.   Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@porcelain:  Prior to this situation, all my subscribe and save came in one delivery and was billed on the same day in one amount.  However, my last two deliveries have not been that way.  Some items are in a delivery and billed with those items and then a couple days later I might receive a couple more items, etc.  Amazon doesn't ship as fast as they used to.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Respected Contributor

I discovered a long time ago that it might not be wise to stock up on too much deodorant.  

The stick or roll-on types have expiration dates printed on the bottom. 

I've had some that have seemed pretty  dried out because I unknowingly kept them too long.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@novamc1 wrote:

I discovered a long time ago that it might not be wise to stock up on too much deodorant.  

I've had some that have seemed pretty  dried out because I unknowingly kept them too long.

So far, I've done well with it and it's been quite a few years since I started buying 4-6 at a time.   As I mentioned, I keep the extras in a cabinet in my bdrm (where it's always cool) and they do well.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

@novamc1 - the expiration on my deodorant from Amazon is October, 2022.  2 1/2 years from now.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?