Respected Contributor

I think the most frustrating are the ones on Skype who have an echo.  I can not sit through a presentation listening to that.  I don't understand why QVC can't work with them and remove all the kinks.  

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I'll never forget not that long ago they had on a commode and was advertising commode cleaning tablets or liquid forget which. I thought

Eww ...........

Now ,  HSN has that Dr ? who  has the tablets for the sink and such.

yeah, but, he don't advertise right after showing some gourmet foods

I bought that product by the way LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sick of the TSV being presented every half hour ... I don’t watch QVC that much any more because of that 👎👎

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'll never forget not that long ago they had on a commode and was advertising commode cleaning tablets or liquid forget which. I thought

Eww ...........

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor
I change the channel pretty often lately because of so many mic problems, or because of a couple of other things as well.
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Eww ...........

@SharkE 

What a wonderful pairing for a cooking show...🤣🤣🤣...who the heck plans these shows!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

thought I'd better delete that one so your lucky one who saw it