Honored Contributor

Re: Oh @dmod, did you see your Jon?

@pitdakota wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

as a wedding singer?  He looked FINE!

HERE

Hi lulu, Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for posting this and thinking of me. Heart My gf, just tonight,  sent me this in an email. 

He looked so handsome, didn't he!!!   He was a good sport to get up and sing with the band singer.  How exciting for her!!

I wonder whose wedding he attended?     How can I become friends with them? LOL

Oh Doonnnnnaaaa, you had better get that dusty dress you bought to wear when attending weddings out, clean it up, and start attending weddings!  LOL!

And according to @lulu2's post, you need to brush up on your football as well.  LOL   LOL

LOL Pitty, you cracked me up with this post.   I need to get with the "in" crowd. lol  Follow me, we'll find them together. lol

lulu and my sil keep me updated on ND football.   I'm busy with Ohio State, Alabama and LSU. lol 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj - Missing NJ! Can't be a Jersey Girl and not think Jon is just "fine" - think his wife would mind if we borrowed him for just a night? Ya know, dinner out, etc - I'll fly up and we can set up a time to meet him - lol. Although it does sound like stalking!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 wrote:

@dmod nj - Missing NJ! Can't be a Jersey Girl and not think Jon is just "fine" - think his wife would mind if we borrowed him for just a night? Ya know, dinner out, etc - I'll fly up and we can set up a time to meet him - lol. Although it does sound like stalking!!!

LOL LOL @riley1  I'm sure she won't mind. A little dinner and a little serenading.  I'm sure she'd be fine with it. lol   

I'll  be waiting on the porch for ya!   Let's go!!  Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.