Honored Contributor

That does it.....  My day wasn't going well anyway and now THIS! 

Honored Contributor

I just heard that, it's a sad world, even an adult cannot have fun anymore!!!Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Putting "UNPOPPABLE" bubble wrap in front of a person like me would be like putting chocolate in front of a "chocoholic" and telling them "NO NO, YOU CANNOT HAVE IT!" Crying girl animated emoticon

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oh No, Say It Ain't So

[ Edited ]

How will I keep the cat amused at 4am now? She loves to pounce on a sheet of bubble wrap and claw her way into popping!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Whew, I finished checking my various stashes of bubble wrap and if I control myself I should have enough to last a fairly long time.  Sometimes it pays to be a "just in case" packrat.

However, there will be no more sharing of bubble wrap, not even with the cats.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

Oh my, I have to come up with another stress reliever.  Maybe I should hoard some bubble wrap?

Can you imagine what it will sell for on ebay?

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

@Doxie wrote:

Oh my, I have to come up with another stress reliever.  Maybe I should hoard some bubble wrap?

doxie

I never gave eBay a thought but went and looked after reading your post.  There are some pretty good deals on bubble wrap right now. I just may go for the 700' size.  That should last a while.

I looked at several listings and apparently a lot of bubble wrap is being sold.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Doxie wrote:

doxie

Ya know . . . this could be the next "big thing" . . . if someone could invent a substitute for this they could make millions! . . . Smiley Happy