Respected Contributor

Hi! MissMadi...Just Checking in to say hello & not having fun finding or posting on this forum.  Hopefully Q will change it like the Blog. Yes, OMM should be in Gamers & I make the Mistake in looking for it in GamersCat LOL Can you add OMM to Games or will they let you?

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

You are so right, MarLo!

Respected Contributor

Hi! lulutoby...How's the Garden Center?  The Flowers are so Beautiful this year.  Adorable Lulu must be Enjoying the summer-time...hope she is fine & getting lots of attention when you take her out  for walksCat Wink

Honored Contributor

Black cat Molly, Black Magic Molly

Hi Everyone,   It's a good day at the beach.  We are near Clearwater but a bit further out into the Gulf.   The  girls are having a ball taking photos and preening.   My youngest GS is good about putting up with them.  

I am hoping they will change this thread back to games.  It used to be so easy to find my threads on 3 forums.   Now it's 4 forums and unless you float the thread to the top,  it's search and search and search.   So many other posters haven't posted at all.   

Have a great day and stay cool.Cat Happy   I like the old smilies better too. 

Honored Contributor

Nice to see this thread still here. Hello to Miss Madi AND Friends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone...It's Raining & GoodNight Friends

Possummink...Sounds like a Nice Day at the Beach! Cat Happy

Cute Cat photo

Croemer...Nice to see you here we Miss YouCat Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!! I saw this pix and thought it was precious and wanted to share it with you.

Has anyone seen brewhaha since the big shakeup here?  I checked her activity and she has not posted since June 10th.  I think maybe she decided not to 'hang in' here.  Maybe she made the right choice.

Marlo....I have emailed the Social Team and posted at the Suggestion Box (I think...will have to double check).  They are moving real slow on trying to fix things. 

Gals....I have a thought about this and would like to know your opinions.  What do you think about starting a new thread here at Gamers??  We can then forget about having to wait on the Social Team any longer.  

Let me know your thoughts.

Honored Contributor

"Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism." ~Leo Buscaglia via Save trees save earth FB

Dee,   I think it's a good idea to start a new thread like this on Gamers.  If you wanted to keep Croemer as the author,  I am wondering if you can copy and paste the title of this thread and just paste it into the space provided on the thread starting page?     Just a thought,  as I am happy to go along with what everyone wants.  

Rained all day here in Clearwater Beach,  but it was fun being here anyway.  Just got back from supper at Frenchies.   Love their Shrimp tacos and Conch fritters.  

Respected Contributor

Hi MissMadi...Adorable Picture thanks for sharing.

I don't know if Croemer is on Gamers?  She would probably have to join to start an OMM for us again...maybe you can find her & ask? If not you can start a New OMM over at Gamers.

Have not seen Brewhaha?  I think a lot of posters are still deciding or not coming back here to post or shop.

If Q would just put this Forum like it is on the Blog...We could post a lot Easier. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of name calling.