Honored Contributor

Just checking in to say hi!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Hey MarLoCat ~ Sorry I missed you the other night. I was glad you left me a post with some good news about Kitty. I know she has her good and bad days. We've all been there with our furbabies. I hope Kitty has a better year in 2014. Wishing you and yours a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

BTW ~ We like Asti Spumante also. Matter of fact, I bought Korbel Champagne and Roy wanted to know why I didn't buy Asti Spumante. elephant lol emoticonI even had both of them in my hand. Catch you another time. Goodnight!

funscrape.com

Honored Contributor

Hey Susan ~~ I just logged on and saw that you were playing. What did you do today - did you go over your brothers for dinner or did you cook??

Super Contributor

Hi Dee!! I had 2 of my brothers here for the New Year. We had a great time.

Honored Contributor

I am really GLAD!! I remember how close you are with your brothers. It was just me and Roy and too much food. That's me, though!! I hope you have a happier 2014, Susan, I really mean that! Have a good evening and nice touching base with you tonight.

funscrape.com

Super Contributor

Thanks Dee. Have a nice ,peaceful night! Good talking to you.

Honored Contributor

Hey Susan ~~ How about that snow?? Bet you got more than what I did. I remember when I lived in Brooklyn we always got hit hard. It is going down to 11 - if it is not already there. It's still snowing here - suppose to get 4-6 inches.

Super Contributor

Hey Dee--- we already have atleast 6+ inches and its still falling.Just snuggle in for the night and wait to see what we get by morning!

Honored Contributor

Susan ~~ Oh I figured you got about that!! I'm heading upstairs. BTW - meant to ask you if you ever tried ZZZQuil?? It helps me when I want to go to bed early and am not groggy the next day. Give it a try. Good night, Susan!!