Super Contributor

Hope everyone is keeping warm....I had 8 inches of snow here.Had to shovel my drive to go to the grocery store. Supposed to get a lot more here.

Hope all of you are warm and safe.Love,Susan.

Honored Contributor

Hi Susan ~~ you got more snow than we did. We have 4.1"" and more expected. It is beautiful looking out the window. Roy used the snowblower earlier this morning so the mailman could get to the house easier but he won't be going out again until tomorrow morning (Sun). By then the snow should be lighter. We are in for the weekend - no need to go for groceries - we are good for a week or so. LOL Take care.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. This is what it looks like here in PA right now..BEAUTIFUL.

Super Contributor

Good to hear from you Dee....take care and keep warm.Love,Susan.

Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone...The weather Finally warmed-up to 28*F & I'm still Cold...then again I am always cold. Hope Everyone has a Nice Weekend.

Possummink...I copied your Window graphic with the White Kitty & the Snow...so Cute & I hope you don't mind. Give Tummy-rubs & Hugs to Mattie

MissMadi...Enjoy the snow! We had a Foot of Snow last week. Have you finished reading your Novel? Give Tummy-rubs & Hugs to Lucky

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

Hi stranger!! possummink and I were just saying you haven't been around. We miss you when you don't pop in and seeing your awesome graphics. It's still snowing here but then I love the snow - so I don't mind. No, I never finished the novel and had to turn it in unread. I had it 4 weeks and still could not get into it. If I didn't have this computer I'd be reading at least 2 novels a week - like I used to do.

You got the snow last week that was supposed to come through here but it missed us. We are getting it now though. It's not a snow storm but had quite a few whiteouts during the day.

Take care MarLoCat...stay warm....and give Kitty a hug from me.

possummink sent me this kitty in the window you might like, also.

Respected Contributor

Hi MissMadi...Sorry I have not been posting...the other night I got the same message as you did...saying to contact the "system administrator" who ever that is??? Oh you never got to finish your Novel...I don't have the time to do much either? Kitty & I are doing some laundry. Have a Nice Sunday!

Possummink...Thank You, so much for the 2-Beautiful Cat Graphics so Very Nice of you!

Honored Contributor

Just stopping by to say ""hello"" from snowy PA. We got an additional 2.1"" of snow and it is 16°. Beautiful outside! I hope all of you have a relaxing Sunday.

Super Contributor

Have a nice day everyone!Stay warm.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone, I hope you have had a nice weekend. Saturday and Sunday pass way too quickly.

MarLoCat, Please feel free to copy any graphic or photo I may use. That is how I came to get them and use them. I wish I had the creative talent to make some, but I am glad that others have wonderful talents and ideas and let us use the results of their efforts.

It's nice to have help doing the laundry. My son's cat Tinker, "helps" me. When she hears the washer or dryer opening chimes, she comes "running"(she can't run anymore, but she's moving as fast as she can.) The dry food dispenser is in the Laundry room and she has a couple of bites and sits there while I am in there folding or whatever. She's getting up in years and has arthritis. She can't jump up on the beds, chairs or sofa anymore, so we lift her if she wants up on something. A sweet cat, she's solid gray, like smoke.

Time to help DS start supper, so I will jump off of here for a while. Enjoy the rest of your evening, Everyone.

Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone...Hope you have a Great Week!

possummink...So Cute of your Son's Cat Tinker to help with the laundry.

Tummy-Rubs & Hugs to Mattie & Lucky