Honored Contributor

Good to see you on Babs and Susan{#emotions_dlg.wub} Porky looks like a girl. I thought he was a he?

On the 28th I take my Toby in for behind surgery. He is 10 years old and it has become a major health problem. Hopefully this will take care of his problems.

Babs, my mentor is 92yrs old, lives at home and is an avid gardener. She recently lost her last dog and worries about the responsibility of another pet if somehing happenes to her.

I was wondering how to go about getting her a service dog. Gosh I could go for one myself. Her birthday is tomorrow.

Any suggestions about service dogs?

Thanks, Cindy Lou

Super Contributor

----Cindy,

I found this pic on the internet, but it looks like Porky so much. I loved him like he was my child. Still haven't gotten over his passing. He was my boy. He run the show here. It's very empty without him here.

Sorry I can't help you about the service dogs....best of luck about your situation. Take care,Susan.

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

Have a great night to all my friends....sorry I deleted my last post. I need to just let things go and move on! Hope you have a nice evening!Susan.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hey Susan ~~ how was your first night back to work Friday?? I just sat here for 20 minutes composing a response to your deleted post. I respect what you just posted so I will not post my thoughts. I agree with you 100%. Have a good evening, too!

Honored Contributor

?LIKE AND SHARE if your animals make you smile daily! ~ @[19387377544:274:The Animal Rescue Site]

Hi Everyone, Hope you had a nice Monday. It was 50 at home today, but tonight it will be close to 12. Wind and snow!!! I am missing the snow. The temps here are heading down too.

Susan, I, too, saw and agree with your post. Take care and don't work too hard.

Dee, Looks like more snow heading your way. Wish some of it would head this way. DDIL and I found a bit of frost on the inside of the freezer and threw "snowball", marble size at GD. He probably thinks we are nutty, could be right too.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Tummy rubs and head scratches to Lucky and also MarLoCat's Kitty. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Everyone, Hope you have a very pleasant evening. Sweet dreams.

Super Contributor

Hey Dee and MK..... I don't go back to work til Feb 4th. I'm relaxing til thenHave a wonderful evening.

Honored Contributor

Susan ~ boy, I messed that one up. I thought I read on an earlier post you were going back to work last Friday. I read back and you did post Feb. 4th. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

MK ~ yes, you're right on. We are expected to get 4 inches. I know how you like the snow - as I do - I wish I could send some your way. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

Hello to everyone............went from 70 yesterday to 35 today - that is Arkansas weather!

Honored Contributor

Hey Babs ~~ I finally caught you while you were here playing.