Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone, Hope you are having a nice evening. Been keeping busy and getting back into my Florida routine.

MarLoCat, I keep missing you. I hope you and Kitty are doing ok. I am missing my Mattie and Monie. My hair stylist here in FL has a new little stray kitty that is marked like a cow. She is winning him/her over and is going to get him/her fixed. I'd take that little kitty in a heartbeat if I was home. She has 2 other cats and one of them is 'hateful' to this little kitty and so it is staying outside for now. I am hoping she brings it in soon. I can't have a kitty down here as DS has 3 and I know he wouldn't want another. I am hoping that "Grassy" will soon be living inside at my hair stylist's home. Her little girl calls it Grassy and Lady Bug. Not sure what the kitty's name will end up being.

Pets and tummy rubs to Kitty.

Pets and tummy rubs to Lucky too, Dee.

Sweet dreams and restful sleep to all.

Baby owl and friends

Super Contributor

Hey MK... good to see you. Take care.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Winterlandschaft

Thanks, Susan.. Take good care too, and peaceful sleep for you.Smile

Honored Contributor

Hey Susan - You should be in bed resting up for your first day back to work. Have a good day and talk to you later. Goodnight, Susan.

Super Contributor

Hey Dee! I've got plenty of time to rest. When I go back to work it's midnight shift...... so I have to get used to staying up at night. Have a peaceful night. Love,Susan.

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone, It's hard to believe that we are at another weekend already. Hope you have a relaxing and peaceful one. Keep warm and safe, but have fun!

Super Contributor

Have a nice evening MK and everyone!!!

Honored Contributor

cat

Thanks, Susan, You have a pleasant and fun weekend. Keep warm and safe.Smile

Super Contributor

---Wishing everyone a wonderful night,take care.

Respected Contributor

Hello everyone......thanks for the kind words. I know I will love retirement once things get to normal but I honestly haven't had a day yet to say "well what will I do today", looking forward to that. My papaw is at home but he is very confused and just not doing well at all. He has gotten so much worse since surgery on his dementia - I don't understand why but anyway I am staying out there helping out as much as possible with me not working (it has really been a blessing that I have not had to work).

Love to you all - we've just been home today being lazy so since DH has gone out back to grill thought I would play the games for a few minutes, oh how I miss it (and all of you guys). Hope to be a regular again very soon!!!!