Honored Contributor

Winter Comment Graphic

Bab, I wll keep your Grandfather in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he shows some good improvement soon and makes a good recovery. Take care of yourself.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Just wishing all my gamer friends a nice night. Stay warm! Love,Susan.

Honored Contributor

~~~~Babs!!

We're all looking forward to your return on Gamers! It has been too long since you've been here with us. It's awesome you are retiring - Congratulations!! What will your wonderful guy do without you in the office? You will absolutely love retirement!!

Very sorry to hear about your grandfather and hope he improves steadily every day. Take care, Babs and hope to catch you the next time you post. Hearts graphics

Super Contributor

Hi Dee.... cant sleep so here I am!!!!! Hope you have a peaceful night. Take care.

Honored Contributor

Rainy afternoon here in Western PA. They are keeping an eye on the river banks for possible flooding. A good day for cuddling up and reading a novel I started. Just can't get into it, though. I like the author and the way she writes but I just haven't been in the mood. Her name is Liane Moriarty and I liked The Husband's Secret. Maybe I'll give it another try later this evening.

Susan - I missed you early this morning. I will be more attentive as to who is playing when I am on. Sorry GF!! I would have hollered at ya!

Respected Contributor

Hi MissMadi...Sounds like your having a nice relaxing day reading & listening to the rain. Thought you might like this Cat window gif?

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hey there MarLoCat ~~ Looks as though no one has been here for a couple of days. Yes, that was a good evening and I'm almost finished with the novel. I belong to a book club at the library so I'm back to reading like I used to.

I like to see your nic on the thread. It brings me here to post a line or two. Hugs to you and Kitty!!

Oh, thanks for the kitty window graphic -- I already have it!!

Super Contributor

Hi Dee...hope you are having a nice evening!

Honored Contributor

Hey Susan ~~ Just about to log off and saw that you were playing. My evening is fine and hope you are doing good. We are expecting snow and you probably are also. We have pretty much the same kind of weather as you do. Oh, do I remember those winters in Cleveland being so close to the lake. We are 5 minutes from the river so its always colder where I live now.

Are you back to work yet, Susan??

Take care and keep warm!

Super Contributor

Hello .... I'm going back to work on February 4th....wish me luck. You keep warm too. Have a peaceful night.Love,Susan.