Honored Contributor

It is -7° and bitter cold here also. I guess it hasn't been this frigid in Western PA since 1994. Times like this - I am glad I am retired and don't have to be anywhere of importance. Goodnight!

Respected Contributor

Hi MissMadi & possummink...Dee oh my -7*F...we got -8*F on Saturday night & Monday 50*F & now the Temps are Falling fast tonight. MK...Beautiful Cat photo! Sorry to hear you are missing all of our cold weather FUN

Fur-baby tummy rubs to Lucky & Mattie

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Respected Contributor

MissMadi...Found this window graphic it's a little over-sized but, thought you might like it anyway.

Honored Contributor

Hey ~~ thanks for the window graphic. I will copy it and see if I can resize it at Photobucket. Thanks for thinking of me. Our temps are going to warm up also in the next couple days -- they did say the frigid temps were for a couple of days. It could be worse!!!! Good night MLC!

Honored Contributor

MLC ~~ I was able to resize it but lost the animation. Have to work on that!! Thanks a bunch!

Super Contributor

Can't sleep.....so here I am again.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Good Night MissMadi...Stay Warm & glad you liked the graphic!

Songsparrow...Hope playing the games will make you tired so you can get some rest.

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone, It was really chilly here in Florida this morning. About 33 when my middle GS got off to school. I wish I had packed sweatpants in my luggage. I think I shipped a pair or two, but the pkgs. won't get here till Thursday, just in time for a warm up.

MarLoCat, Glad you like that kitty graphic. I do love my black cats. Hope Kitty is feeling ok. Keep warm and cozy.

Susan, I hope you don't have to get out in this weather much. Not sure how much snow your area was supposed to get. Home is supposed to get more snow tomorrow. My GDs haven't been back to school yet this year. They will have snow days to make up sometime in the spring or go to school later into the summer. Hope you can get some sleep tonight.

Dee, Looks like you got walloped with some inches of snow too. DD said it's like driving on an ice rink at home. My niece said that too as they were heading to Boeing for work this am. She wished she'd called in to take a vacation day.

Peaceful dreams and restful sleep to all.

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone.........so good to hear from you guys. I have not started out like I wanted with retirement, I have been at hospital for last several days with grandfather had surgery on clogged artery in his neck. He is not doing well, came home to get some clothes and headed back. I will hopefully see you guys on here soon. Love to you all...........

Super Contributor

Bab.... Hope your Grandfather is doing ok. We all love and miss you here!! Take care,Susan.