Respected Contributor

Good-Night MissMadi...Hi I'm from...you would have never guessed. Have a Nice Sunday!

Hugs For Fur-baby Lucky & Mattie

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

MarLoCat -- I think we were posting at the same time!! Good night my friend!!

** You are correct - I would've never guessed. I was in Boston two times and I loved it. It is a great city. Nite!!

Respected Contributor

Good Night MissMadi...BTW Where are you from?

Nice to Know MK had a safe trip back to FL...But, I think she likes the Snowy weather{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Beautiful Snow

Honored Contributor

I'm in a suburb NW of Pittsburgh, PA close to the Ohio line. You didn't know that, huh???{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

MK does love the snowy weather and was disappointed she didn't get to stay longer at home. I love the cold and the snow, too. Don't you?? {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2014 MissMadi said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}I'm in a suburb NW of Pittsburgh, PA close to the Ohio line. You didn't know that, huh???

No I did not & also thought you were in FL like MK. You have Winter like we do. PA is very Nice...Went to Hershey for a visit a long time ago.

Goodnight

Honored Contributor

We do have weather like Boston but I think you have colder and more snow. I don't think I could live in FL. Vacation or going there for the winter would be fine but not to live.

Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2014 MissMadi said:

I'm in a suburb NW of Pittsburgh, PA close to the Ohio line. You didn't know that, huh???{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

MK does love the snowy weather and was disappointed she didn't get to stay longer at home. I love the cold and the snow, too. Don't you?? {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Not when it's Below Zero & get too much Snow...don't mind the Snow but, I am always Cold & I Don't like the Summer's HOT Heat. The Extremes are too Much.

Snowfall

Super Contributor

Hey gals... I just looked out at my thermometer and it said -5 degrees!!!! Hope everyone put their animals inside to keep warm. Take care. Love , Susan.

Honored Contributor

Good Night, Gaming Friends. I just checked the temps at home and they are still -4. My brother said earlier that the wind chill was -21 and the snow in my driveway was over his knees. He didn't even pull in there. At the other house there's nearly 17 inches in front of my car. It's supposed to snow some more on Wednesday. And here I am in FL. Missing all the fun. Love my snow. I do worry about the birds and possum that visits. Hope they find enough to eat and have shelter.

It's supposed to be up near 80 here in the Tampa area by the weekend, BOO HISS!!!! That's not Winter weather.{#emotions_dlg.huh}

Peaceful dreams to all here and stay safe and warm.

Pets and tummy rubs to Kitty and Lucky!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Good to see you on here MK, goodnight.