Super Contributor

Yes I have tried that stuff...it does work. If I had some I'd be drinking it down!! Goodnight dear.

Honored Contributor

.......good night, Susan!!

Honored Contributor

Image of Blog mafoirfouille.centerblog.net

Hi Gaming Friends, It's a pretty(though very cold) Winter day here. My Smartphone showed a temp of -1 at about 5am. Don't know how accurate that was but most of the time the weather aps. are right on. The house outside thermometer showed 3 at around 4am.

Not in the mood to pack for FL. We are supposed to get about 8+ inches of snow again here Sunday and I will be missing it.{#emotions_dlg.crying} I am so NOT READY for Winter temps. in the 70ies, which is what FL has for the most part. Enough griping.

I hope you have a lovely rest of your Friday and have a safe and fun weekend. Keep warm.~~{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

Happy New Year - I'm only a few days late in wishing everyone that, lol!! I do hope everyone has had a great start to a new year! My life has a new beginning that started the first of January - that is why I was not on in December - I was training someone for my job, I have officially retired. I am sooooo excited about this new chapter in my life. I do hope to be spending some more time on here - I am going to limit myself but would love to have an hour or so a day on here..........we shall see! Love to you all!!!!

Honored Contributor

Image du Blog mafoirfouille.centerblog.net

Hi Bab, It's so good to see your post and Congratulations on your retirement!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} How cool for you. I know you'll love the change and having the 'pressure' of work off of your shoulders. More times to spend with the grandbabies too.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas celebration. What a fun age your GC are now. I hope Brooklin is doing well and all of your loved ones.

I hope you and your family have a very healthy, happy and blessed New Year!!!Christmas glitter graphics

Super Contributor

Good to see you on here Bab....wishing you the very best on your retirement. You are a special person to me! Love,Susan.

Respected Contributor

Hi Bab...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone...The Temperature is -8*F & a foot of snow on the ground.

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Super Contributor

Hope everyone is having a nice day....stay warm. Love,Susan

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi MarLoCat ~~ I was just about to log off. I saw where you had -8º and a lot more snow than what we had. I don't know why I thought you were in the south!! Tuesday we are supposed to have the coldest weather in 20 years - something like 3º. Well, our friend MK is back in FL. I got an email from her and she missed her flight because of a two hour wait outside with luggage check in. She got diverted to Orlando so won't be in Tampa until today (Sun). Well, I'm off to bed. Have a really good Sunday and stay warm. ((Hugs)) to Kitty!