Honored Contributor

Re: Oh 2019 is going to be fun!

@DrKelli wrote:

Some people cannot follow basic directions.  As evidenced by the 15 adult learners in my Phoenix class this time.  Not. One. of. Them.

@DrKelli

If they aren’t in your classes I have them in mine.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe, it’s nice to know I’m not alone. This is the worst class I’ve had in the 9 years I’ve taught.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Some people cannot follow basic directions.  As evidenced by the 15 adult learners in my Phoenix class this time.  Not. One. of. Them.

or 14+ yr. old boys. As I tell their parents, their child is having a rich, internal dialogue and will come up for air in a couple of years.

Respected Contributor

@maestra, the average age in my classes is over 30.  These people have no excuse for not following directions.  And the majority want to go into law enforcement, which scares me silly--the fact they can't complete a task, despite being given explicit instructions.

Honored Contributor

I remember years ago my mother worked for an insurance agency.  They had put an ad in the newspaper for office help.  One girl came in filled out her app and on her app where it ask s*x she put occasionally.

This was either last 50's or early 60's so nothing has changed much.  Stupid is still stupid.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)