Super Contributor

Re: Off Topic: Denim and Co. ""How Comfy Knit Jeans""

On 8/1/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 7/31/2014 possummink said:

Rooney, I have a couple pair of these jeans. They do not look like polyester types at all. I love them as they are comfortable and wear + wash well. I also have Dream Jeannes from Cracker Factory and like them too. I think you will like them.

I'm sorry but this gave me a huge chuckle. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 8/1/2014 mantaraye said:
On 8/1/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 7/31/2014 possummink said:

Rooney, I have a couple pair of these jeans. They do not look like polyester types at all. I love them as they are comfortable and wear + wash well. I also have Dream Jeannes from Cracker Factory and like them too. I think you will like them.

I'm sorry but this gave me a huge chuckle. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Oh, Wow, How embarrassing.{#emotions_dlg.blink} I didn't even notice till now. Shows that I should not stay up so late and post without proof reading what I have typed.Sorry, Everyone, Rooney in particular. My bad!!{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

I answered on your other thread but will repeat.....They're jeans in style but the fabric is similar to a poly double knit, if you know what that is. A little dressier than a denim jean. Everyone seems to love them. They are like Quacker Dream Jeannes but less $$ and I think they fit better. I go down a size. Like most knits they "draw up" a bit when washed but relax when worn for a short while. They don't actually shrink.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment