Honored Contributor

Peanut butter & green apples and peanut butter & Miracle Whip.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

My sister likes potato chips with ice cream. I laugh. because she says, it's to cut the sickening sweet

Valued Contributor

My favorite breakfast is cottage cheese topped with A1 Sauce spread on toast.   Hard to ask for this at a restaurant.

Favorite snack is cream cheese & orange marmalade spread between 2 slices of pepperoni.  I have served these on plates with other appetisers, but they are often ignored.  Ok by me, I eat them after the guests leave!!

Respected Contributor

Since I was a child,I have loved peanut butter and sliced green olive on white bread  sandwiches.  

libbylady, what do ya know,I also like A1 sauce  on cottage cheese.  Salsa is good on cottage cheese too.

Super Contributor

I like pretzels dipped in a little BBQ sauce

Esteemed Contributor

This thread is too funny.  I always thought I had a strong stomach, and I love some foods that many people won't eat (liver, raw clams, raw oysters) -- but these combos are seriously making me quesy.  I'm about a post away from throwing up.  LOL LOL  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

This thread is too funny.  I always thought I had a strong stomach, and I love some foods that many people won't eat (liver, raw clams, raw oysters) -- but these combos are seriously making me quesy.  I'm about a post away from throwing up.  LOL LOL  

Oh goodness @Citrine1 I couldn't agree more as my family made fun of me when I was little as I loved orange sherbet with chocolate sauce . . . I bow to the masters! . . . Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Watermelon and vidalia onion salad is one of my favorite pairings. I also like faux shrimp-raw cauliflower and cocktail sauce.

Honored Contributor

I didn't try this, because it didn't appeal to me in this least, but this past summer I kept seeing watermelon and feta cheese sold together as an "item."  Huh?

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

I don't know if this odd, but all my life after Thanksgiving I have looked forward to a sandwich of cold turkey on bread spread with miracle whip and homemade cranberry-orange relish. I also love cream cheese, preserves (preferably bitter marmalade from England)' and a sprinkle of pecans rolled up in a lettuce leaf. 

Add the cold stuffing/dressing and put it on a hogie roll and they call that a 'Bobby'.