Esteemed Contributor

@Miss Shelly wrote:

@september wrote:

I can't imagine kids being "cold" in SoCal when the temps are in the low 60's. 

I'm back in the Northeast, and it was 4 degrees when I first left the house this morning to start my day.  By midday, it was 20 and felt quite comfortable.  No extra adipose tissue on me, either! 

While I think the kids look fine for their age, I have to chime in on the "cold" weather.  I have lived in FL for 35 years having grown up in western PA.  My body has become climatized to hot weather, so when the temps dip into the 60's and below I am cold.  When we first moved here we couldn't handle the heat/humidity, but, now our bodies are comfortable with it.  It all depends what you are used to.

I lived in SoFl for more than 40 years and the weather highlights of the year were those too few days when the temperature would fall into the 60s.  The 60s and low 70s were the only days my air conditioner was turned off.  I never adjusted to the combination of heat and humidity.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

I thought they were adults by now.

Honored Contributor

I think they are very nice looking kids,wish them well.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I think the kids look very good.  As multiples, they would have started life as very low birth weight.  Not uncommon for multiples with good diets to be on the thin side well through adolescence.   Thanks for the picture!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

Re: Octomom's kids

[ Edited ]

Natalie Suleman.  Thank you @MorningLover for reminding us this mother has a name, she's a person who made some wild mistakes thinking she was making the best choices under difficult circumstances.  I remember how she and her children were ripped by public opinion in ways that were very ugly.  You would have thought she was literally taking food off of people's tables to magically put milk in her babie's bottles; people directed a lot of angry resentment at them all.  She was wise to decide to keep them as far away as possible from the frenzy that wasn't going to let her or her children out of their jaws as long as she stayed in any public eye.  I hope this release of photos doesn't create another problem for them.

Esteemed Contributor

Cute kids.  They look happy.  I hope they are and wish them great success.

Respected Contributor

@ann1989 wrote:

I  can't imagine that they all are eating well each and every day.  One would have to be a millionaire to feed and clothe 14 kids and I was unaware stripping paid that well. Maybe she made good investments.  They look cold, thin and small for their age. 

Seriously!   

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting the photos. I think these kids all look happy and healthy, and it sounds like their mother has changed her life around. Good for her!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac ...Wow, I didn't know that.   I'm assuming the other six came from various relationships.   I think at this point I'll keep my thoughts to myself.  Smiley Surprised

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ann1989 wrote:

I  can't imagine that they all are eating well each and every day.  One would have to be a millionaire to feed and clothe 14 kids and I was unaware stripping paid that well. Maybe she made good investments.  They look cold, thin and small for their age. 

Seriously!   

She quit stripping a long time ago.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.