Trusted Contributor

Re: OVER OR UNDER? WE FINALLY HAVE THE ANSWER...

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

This slightly off track, but does anyone remember colored TP?    It came in pastels ... pink, green and blue.   I think the dye was irritating, so they went back to just white.

Yes, and Northern was one of the brands that had colors.  Each different color had a little girls' painting on the front of the package. blonde, brunette, and redhead. 

For a while, you could order prints of these paintings.  Some people hung them in their bathroom. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I do! I loved the colored toilet paper. I also remember colored paper towel but don't recall the brand name. Colored facial tissue was also offered at one time. That was a nice flashback.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I much prefer over!  With under you have to reach more than in the over position which just seems more natural.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely over. Under just feels awkward to me.😊

~~~.All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

My DH settled this with me a long time ago when he pointed out that the paper always hangs over so you can see the patterns in the paper. 

Respected Contributor

Always over at our house. I also keep chlorine bleach tablets in the toilet tank. Yes I have OCD. Went to a therapist and she wanted to put me on meds. I said no, because I'm a counter it keeps my house clean. 😌
Honored Contributor

I just remembered how it was when I had cats.  I had to do the "under" method.  Otherwise, the cats would paw at the roll over and over and over, leaving all the mess of ruined tissue on the floor.  Guess it served a a scratching post of sorts!

Esteemed Contributor

Over!  I've been known to end friendships to those who choose "under".  Please, please, stop the "under" insanity!  Over is the only way to go!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

"OVER"

........says a person who has never owned a cat

Just stating the obvious.

😸

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I just remembered how it was when I had cats.  I had to do the "under" method.  Otherwise, the cats would paw at the roll over and over and over, leaving all the mess of ruined tissue on the floor.  Guess it served a a scratching post of sorts!

Kinda like this?  LOL

#cats #kittens #citikitty #litterkwitter #funnycat #catmeme www.CatKittyToiletTrain.com

Denise