Valued Contributor

My husband starts a new job on Monday and I have a 2nd interview on Monday so any prayers will be appreciated. I have not had a regular job (been temping-far and few in between) since December 2009. I am 54 and seems no one wants to hire an old lady. This job that I interviewed for on Tuesday doesn't pay a whole lot but it is so convenient, less than 5 min. from home which is great because I can't drive at night - the hours are 8:30-5:00 so it will be daylight when I leave and even in winter, will still be a little light at 5:00. Savings account is almost nil so I really need to find a job. I would really like to have this job and having a 2nd interview gives me hope that I may just get it. The guy I interviewed with was very impressed with my resume. He said most resumes are on line but because I could not get my resume to download on their online application, I sent one to the company. He said that it is very rare to see a paper resume anymore and that it jumped out at him and he was very impressed. I feel very good about that and am hoping and praying that my 2nd interview goes well since it is with him and two other people. So please pray that all goes well on Monday for both my husband on his new job and for me at my interview. Thanks in advance. I will keep you posted.