Esteemed Contributor

Re: OT/My brother is in critical condition after car accident,prayers needed please

Of course you have my best and highest thoughts/prayers. Take care.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

Re: OT/My brother is in critical condition after car accident,prayers needed please

I want to thank each and everyone of you for praying for Tommy and my family. Although he is about the strongest person I know he is extremely critical. His lung collapsed last night,he has a fever of 105 and not conscious.Please continue to pray for him and I am beyond grateful for all of you.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Super Contributor

beauty-

My thoughts and prayers with Tommy and your entire family. His strength will continue to serve him well. May you find some comfort and peace knowing so many people care.

Honored Contributor

On 3/11/2015 beauty junkie said:

I want to thank each and everyone of you for praying for Tommy and my family. Although he is about the strongest person I know he is extremely critical. His lung collapsed last night,he has a fever of 105 and not conscious.Please continue to pray for him and I am beyond grateful for all of you.

Been praying for him every since you posted. Had a long talk with St. Francis last night. I pray for a complete recovery. Thank you for keeping us posted.

Respected Contributor

Prayers have been sent, beauty junkie. He sounds like a wonderful brother. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

beauty, we are all praying for Tommy, and the whole family.
Regular Contributor

Beauty,

Praying for your precious brother, and your ENTIRE family. His life's story is one of victory and valor, and may God wrap His arms around him and bring healing soon. Please keep us posted of his recovery.

Respected Contributor

Tommy is in my thoughts and prayers.

Respected Contributor

Beauty, just prayed for your dear Tommy, who has already been through so much, he sounds like a strong man who has done so much in his life. I asked for your strength and comfort for you and your family at this hard time. Blessings and (HUGS).

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

Sending prayers to your family......