Honored Contributor

Re: OT/My brother is in critical condition after car accident,prayers needed please

beauty, thank you for the update. He sure is a fighter. Take care my friend.
Valued Contributor

Re: OT/My brother is in critical condition after car accident,prayers needed please

Oh beauty, I am so sorry. I haven't been on the boards and just scrolled through tonight and saw your post. Please know I will be adding my prayers for your dear brother Tommy.
Respected Contributor

I feel for you. i know what its like to be in a car accident and i hope he will get better and continue to lead a productive life

Trusted Contributor

I want to thank all of you,HappyDaze,Lucylover,Tissyanne,SheltieMom and kcladyz for commenting and praying. Tommy is so very critical. He was awake and seemed to recognize our Mother and my sister and when my sister asked questions he blinked so they feel no brain damage even after being under water for 10 minutes which is truly a miracle. However being a quadriplegic he is prone to infections so they have him on heavy duty antibiotics. He needs surgery on his neck and spine which have been hurt again and his leg,there is a hole in his lung. They may operate tomorrow if he is stable enough. I don't know even with his enormous strength if he can get through this but if you can please still pray for him.It truly is a miracle that is here right now,the Doctors said that so praying is what we really need and I am so very grateful to all of you for doing so.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2015 beauty junkie said:

I want to thank all of you,HappyDaze,Lucylover,Tissyanne,SheltieMom and kcladyz for commenting and praying. Tommy is so very critical. He was awake and seemed to recognize our Mother and my sister and when my sister asked questions he blinked so they feel no brain damage even after being under water for 10 minutes which is truly a miracle. However being a quadriplegic he is prone to infections so they have him on heavy duty antibiotics. He needs surgery on his neck and spine which have been hurt again and his leg,there is a hole in his lung. They may operate tomorrow if he is stable enough. I don't know even with his enormous strength if he can get through this but if you can please still pray for him.It truly is a miracle that is here right now,the Doctors said that so praying is what we really need and I am so very grateful to all of you for doing so.

Beauty, thank you for the update. You know we are all still praying for Tommy. He sounds like an incredibly strong man. Keep positive and stay strong for him. Take it one day at a time.
Trusted Contributor

BJ- Lifting Tommy up in prayer right now as well as you and your family. I pray that God's peace will surround you as you decide your action plan, knowing of your health concerns, and that your faith will stay strong. Tommy is God's child, a miracle for sure, and God has 'tremendous plans [for his life,] to give him a future and a hope" (paraphrased from KJV). Just know that many of us are here, BJ, lean on the Lord, family and good Coolfriends! Keep us posted as time allows.

((((((((((((((((((Tommy (& Beauty Junkie))))))))))))))))

Jeremiah 29:11King James Version

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected [good] end.

Esteemed Contributor

Beauty Junkie, thanks for taking the time to post an update. If your brother fights, we fight with him. Miracles can and do happen every day....I once knew a furry lemonade stand owner who was proof of that. Our family continues prayers for Tommy and your entire family...and we hope your back pain eases up. Please keep us posted as you are able.
Honored Contributor

beauty, thank you for the update. I pray that Tommy will come through this tragic accident, and that you feel better also. God bless.
Respected Contributor

Oh, how awful for your brother and his family. I am so sorry to hear of his accident. He sounds like a really good soul. I will pray for Tommy. Please keep us updated.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/12/2015 beauty junkie said:

He sounds like an incredible brother! I pray he's surrounded by God's love and comfort and a miracle..in the Bible it says Where 2 of you gather together, Jesus is there! Jesus heals, I'm living proof~You can look up healing scriptures in the Bible,(google) print them out and speak them over your brother, several times a day. Dodie Osteen, Joel Osteen's mother did this, she was terminally ill and is healthy today..many years later! I put my mom on prayer lists when she was ill, she did the same for me. PRAYER works!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West